14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee is intended to give you peace of mind when buying online from us and includes your statutory right to cancel provided by the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you change your mind or are not entirely satisfied with your order from Amp Clamp UK you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
Please contact us using our online form for return instructions.
You are responsible for taking reasonable care of the goods and ensuring they are returned to us safely. If you do not take reasonable care of the goods and they are returned to us used, damaged, not in the condition supplied or without the original packaging, manuals or parts you may be liable for use or the reduction in value.
Please verify compatibility and suitability of any product and our terms & conditions before ordering – customers are responsible for postage and packaging costs for items returned unless defective or sent in error.
The following items are NOT covered by this guarantee or your right to cancel:
- Goods which have been personalised or made to the customers specifications.
Warranty / Guarantee
Amp Clamp UK guarantee all products, unless otherwise specified in the item description, to be free of material defects or manufacturing faults for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Items found to be defective within the first 30 days can be returned for a full refund or replacement.
After the initial 30 day period goods are covered by a parts & labour warranty and may be returned for repair, replacement or compensation at the discretion of Amp Clamp UK
for a period of one year after the date of purchase.
This guarantee is provided on the basis of reasonable use of the product and is void in the event of goods being found to have been mishandled, stored or used inappropriately, or for a purpose for which they not are intended. Any damage caused by the customer, other than reasonable “wear and tear”, may void the warranty.
Unauthorised modification, customisation, amendment or repair, unless agreed in writing by Amp Clamp UK
, will invalidate the warranty.
In no event shall Amp Clamp UK
liability exceed the replacement value of the item purchased.
Warranties with enhanced cover or extended cover periods may be offered by the manufacturer and either supercede or supplement the warranty provided by Amp Clamp UK. Such warranty terms are provided directly by the manufacturer. The customer may be required to register their purchase to be eligible and should contact the manufacturer directly to make use of the additional cover provided.
To help us provide you with the best level of service please contact us via e-mail using the Contact Us page to obtain a returns number before returning goods and write it clearly on the outside of the packaging.
If you are cancelling your order under the Distance Selling Regulations there is no obligation to obtain a returns a number but doing so will help us to identify and process your return quickly and avoid any delays which may be caused if we need to contact you for more information.
Sending the goods
Items should be returned using the most appropriate and cost-effective service available for the size, weight and value. Your Returns Number should be marked clearly on the outside of the package.
Amp Clamp UK recommend obtaining a postage receipt and, where appropriate, a tracking number when returning goods. We also recommend using a service requiring signature on delivery for returns of value exceeding £50.
Return postage costs
Amp Clamp UK WILL refund postage costs for goods returned within 30 days of purchase if found to be defective or sent in error, subject to the following conditions:-
- Return postage will be reimbursed up to the amount paid for delivery on your original order, for an appropriate delivery service which is similar in cost and service level to the delivery method used to dispatch your order, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Customers may elect to return items by a delivery service offering a higher level of service than that by which the goods were originally despatched. In doing so the customer accepts liability for any additional cost.Amp Clamp UK reserve the right to limit reimbursement to the amount paid for delivery of original order, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Where only part of an order is being returned, the proportion of the delivery cost attributable to the items returned will be used in the above calculation.
Amp Clamp UK WILL NOT refund postage costs for goods returned in the following circumstances:-
- Goods returned for refund or exchange under our 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Orders cancelled in accordance with The Consumer Protection Act (Distance Selling Regulations)
- Under any other scheme or agreement allowing cancellation or return of goods ordered in error or if you have changed your mind.
- More than 30 days from purchase.
Claims for return carriage costs must be accompanied by a receipt. Please enclose a receipt or, if it is necessary to seal the parcel before obtaining a receipt, please attach it to the outside of the package in a wallet or envelope marked “Documents Enclosed”.